Visit Southwest Plaza for JCPH COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic
Now – Thu, Sep 30
We are pleased to partner with Jefferson County Public Health as a vaccine distribution site located in the parking lot west of Dillard’s. Please enter from Bowles and follow the signs.
Hours: daily from 9am - 7pm
- Anyone being vaccinated must:
- Be feeling well.
- Not be currently under quarantine for a COVID exposure within the last 14 days.
- Have had no vaccines in the past 14 days.
- Vaccines are free, and insurance is not required.
- No ID is required.
- People ages 12+ can now get the Pfizer vaccine. Minors must have a parent or guardian present (or have written or phone consent from a parent or guardian).