Posted Thu, Jan 23
Assistant Store Managers are in charge of all day-to-day operations of the store.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Making sure the floor is properly merchandised
- Inventory control and banking responsibilities
- Managing the store in the manager’s absence
- Must be a great salesperson with experience in supervision
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and have dependable transportation
- Possess a personality that supports efficiency, inspirational leadership qualities, and a can do attitude.
If this sounds like a great fit for you, please send your resume to email@example.com or stop in the store for more information.