The Fitting Room Specialist will support the ongoing success of all selling and service functions within the store which includes all aspects of the customer service experience, company programs, and fitting room maintenance while fostering teamwork.
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years old with a high school diploma or equivalent. College degree and/or relevant retail work experience preferred.
- Must have at least 1 year of retail experience. Prior supervisory or management experience preferred.
- Must be skilled in coaching and training, sales generation, strategic planning, and customer service.
- Must have superior communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., perform frequent standing, walking, repetitive finger, hand and wrist motions, as well as bending, stooping, reaching, squatting, kneeling, pushing, pulling, climbing ladders, and work with cleaning chemicals.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which may include closing and weekend shifts
Contact the Store Manager for more information or to apply for this position.