Job Opportunity at GNC in Southwest Plaza
Posted Mon, Oct 12
GNC is looking for dynamic sales associates that not only “Live Well” as a lifestyle, but have the desire to share that passion with others.
Duties & Qualifications include:
- Interact with customers and help them choose the right products, provide recommendations based on your overall product knowledge and understanding of their needs
- The ability for you to generate sales, not only for the benefit to the company and your store, but for you and your financial well-being.
- The drive to achieve and exceed personal sales and productivity goals
- Promote career growth by working with store management in the opening, closing and operating of a retail store. This includes cash handling, inventory count and deposits according to GNC procedures, as well as maintaining the appearance of the store
- Display an awareness of all store communications including: product information, advertising, promotions and other marketing initiatives
- Boost product knowledge by learning the features, advantages and benefits. Staying on top of nutritional and wellness trends
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (i.e. Holidays, weekends)
- As a key holder, candidate must have the ability to work alone, due to scheduling.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Basic math skills
- Passion to Live Well!
- Strong communication and team building skills