The Visual Associate is responsible for assisting the merchandising team by processing and staging all merchandise in store. The Visual Associate will ensure that all merchandise is aesthetically pleasing and set accordingly to brand standards and guidelines.
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- A High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must have at least 1 – 2 years of retail merchandising or styling experience
- Must have a demonstrated passion for customer service and visual merchandising skills
- Must be able to work under close supervision and comprehend detailed instruction
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to act with integrity and business maturity to ensure that all business is conducted without bias or prejudice.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., perform frequent standing, walking, repetitive finger, hand and wrist motions, as well as bending, stooping, reaching, squatting, kneeling, pushing, pulling, climbing ladders, and work with cleaning chemicals
- Must be able to spend up to 100% of the working time standing and walking
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which may include closing and weekend shifts
Contact the Store Manager for more information or to apply for this position.